1. Candidates shall abide by the Rules & Regulations in force and those that may be issued by the University from time to time.
2. False declaration of Age, Qualification etc., by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the University.
3. Candidates who have not completed their qualifying exams, or who have appeared in the final exams and awaiting results can also enroll for the University Program. However, the result should be submitted to the University before the first semester exam.
4. Incomplete admission form in any respect and without requisite fee will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates seeking admission should pay the Program /Tuition, Registration and Examination fees in full at the Study Centre of the University. Please enclose, a set of attested photocopies of marks cards, certificates, date of birth certificate and other documents with the application form duly filled-in and submit the same on or before the due/last date as mentioned in the advertisement at the Study Centre of the University.
6. No request for change of Stream/Program will be solicited henceforth.
7. The study centre should keep on visiting the web-site regularly. In case of any discrepancy, they should bring into the notice of the University within a week. Failing so, the university will not be responsible.
8. The study centre should follow all the deadlines strictly given on the website.
9. The University does not take the responsibility for postal delays or loss of any document or letter in transit.
10. Candidates have to submit attested photocopy of all the documents relevant to education qualification (Xth onwards) and the date of birth proof duly attested by Gazette Officer / Principal of School or college. The attested photocopy should be verified with original and signed & stamped by Centre Head of the Study Centre of the University.
11. The University reserves the right to change the course curriculum whenever it will be felt that the change/ modification could best serve the interest of students and the potential employers from time to time.
12. In case of change of address, the RSD, Mumbai should be informed at least four weeks in advance to avoid any misplacement of the study material and any other correspondence.
13. The information given is an indication of the University’s plans as on date of publication of this document. Details can be modified from time to time for academic and operational reasons. The students will be governed by latest regulations applicable to them during academic year.
14. In the event of any inconsistency in the rules framed for admission or in the event of any clarification with respect to the above said rules /instructions, the matter shall be referred to the Vice Chancellor for interpretation and the interpretation given by the Vice Chancellor shall be final. The Vice Chancellor is also competent to remove any inconsistency and decide as to which provision shall take precedence over the other.
15. The University will not refund fees once paid to the eligible candidates under any circumstances.
16. No application form for admission received after the last date specified for the purpose will be entertained. However, in case the last date for receipt of application is a holiday or that day is declared holiday by the University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose.